CAPTAIN'S LOG, STARDATE 2411.008

Photobucket

"Another Light-Year Over, a New One just Begun."

A very quick update, just to say that I'm still alive, and I'm still casually checking-in and keeping my blog up-to-date.

This year has started with a bang. I finally got to meet Q for the first time and enjoy his "Winter Wonderland" (but, I'm sad to say, I missed out on a Star Trek "lightsaber"). Luckily (or unluckily), SW:TOR is no competition for me, as it won't be out for another couple of months in Australia!

Anyway, the other great news is... Duty Officers have arrived! I love this addition. It really makes you feel like a Captain, browsing assignments, planning missions, managing rosters, and then... simply sitting back in your Ready Room, waiting for news. It also really makes you feel like you're on a busy, working Starfleet vessel. I've added, and will continue to update, the new "CREW" page.

Well, back to space. I really need to work on a promotion. My bridge officers are starting to complain about being outranked by junior crew members, and rightly so.

Captain out.

Meeting the one, the only, Q, on Earth Spacedock.

No comments:

Post a Comment