CAPTAIN'S LOG, STARDATE 2410.281

Photobucket

"Content-Surfing Across the Universe."

It's hard to believe it's been over a year since I created this blog, and almost as long since my last update. It feels like I was only playing STO yesterday! (OK, I was only playing yesterday).

I've accepted that I've come to be a bit (OK, a lot) of a casual content-surfer, but I think I'm going to get into it a lot more over the next few weeks. I'm excited to see what Cryptic's new Free-to-Play model will bring to the table. The amount of support and updates this game has received since launch blows me away. Just compare this pic with the screenshot posted below.

I've added a new page called "AWARDS" where I've attempted to organise the accolade system a bit. My new method is to only include accolades worth 50 points or more to my "rack" in the Captain's bio. I've assigned them ribbons and attempted to create a rough order-of-precedence.

Well, my crew has been idle for long enough. Tonight we hunt Klingon! I mean, follow Starfleet Directive 010 and attempt to achieve a non-military resolution first, of course...

Captain out.

Enjoying some R&R at the Starfleet Academy training facility on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment