CAPTAIN'S LOG, STARDATE 2409.226.

Photobucket

"Space... The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Ashrose."

Welcome to the web log of my character in the MMORPG PC game Star Trek Online. Here I will keep track of the background information, promotions, assignments, and other details of the captain and crew of the U.S.S. Ashrose.

While mostly for my own records and enjoyment, I hope others might find something of value within these pages. Feel free to email me at matsky at gmail dot com (no spaces, etc.) with any comments.

To navigate the site use the menu icons on the left side of the screen. I must give credit to the team at the LCARS Standards Development Board for the images that I have borrowed and butchered in order to make this blogspot page resemble something from the world of Star Trek.

Note that I built it using Mozilla Firefox and it is best viewed on that (it looks a little screwy on Explorer).

Enjoy.

Captain out.

Lieutenant Rage in the Captain's Ready Room of the U.S.S. Ashrose NCC-96230.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment